The mission of Gardendale Elementary School is to
provide a safe and nurturing environment where all children can learn and be successful.
About The School
· Student learning is the chief priority and the primary focus of all decisions for the school.
school community is committed to continuous improvement to enable our
students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
· Parents, teachers, administrators, and the entire community share responsibility for the school’s mission.
· All students learn in different ways and need a variety of instructional approaches.
· Students achieve success through involvement in meaningful, challenging and engaging learning activities.
· Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, cultural, emotional and intellectual needs.
· A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect between students and staff.
· A safe, secure environment is necessary for learning.